Benefits of Becoming an American Board Certified Psychotherapist
Register Now… and begin acquiring your CEU’s
Let your CEU’s qualify you for American Board Certification through the American College of Psychotherapy, the same approved CEU’s you use for licensure renewal can also be used for American Board Certification in Psychotherapy. This doubles the value of your CEU dollars and makes cost effective to go to the EXPERTS.
- Define and Protect the integrity of your Professional Identity -Resolve the ambiguity and confusion about who is qualified to regard themselves as psychotherapist. Help standardize a training and educational model that culminates in a verification of expertise.
- Be recognized for your accomplishment in personal and professional growth – Commit to the process of professional development and the wisdom of self-care, that protects both patient and clinician. Build in a method of professional assessment to determine your strengths and weaknesses for professional development and establish methods of routine maintenance for self-care.
- Receive the professional regard for competence in your field – Establish an awareness with other professionals of your unique skill in integrating a multidisciplinary approach to patient care and the relevance of psychotherapy to their treatment plan. Now you can communicate and evoke confidence in your level of expertise and training.
- Receive a beautiful Certificate for your office to acknowledge your level of achievement – enjoy having evidence of your expertise displayed with a beautiful certificate attesting to your skill and competence as a psychotherapist.
- Include our Seal and Certification on your cards and letterhead
- Communicate you level of competence with a glance by using our seal and credentials (ABCP) on websites, office signs, letterheads, and business cards. Verify your commitment to the stay abreast of the latest research, pertinent, integrative approaches to patient care, and the latest evidence-based modalities of treatment. Your achievement also conveys your understanding and integration of these with the rich heritage and tradition of Psychotherapy.
- Define your area of Specialty – As you complete different levels of achievement (from Fellow to Diplomate), you have the opportunity to focus on, and define, an area in which you can choose to regard as a “Specialty”. This helps patients and other professionals differentiate the extent of your training and focus, allowing others to know when to choose you and why to refer others to you.
Register Now and begin acquiring your CEU’s